Monday 16 April 2012

My trip to Thorpe Park


Last summer I stayed at my aunties with my mum and my brother Calvin. We stayed there for a week. On the third day we went to Thorpe Park. We all went for the day out. It took about 30mins from where my aunty lived to get to Thorpe Park.
As soon as we got there and paid to get in, me, Calvin and my cousin went into saw the maze we didn’t have to cue because we had tickets where you could skip to the front of the line. We went in scared. I felt sick I was so scared. We had to go in a line with a few other people that we didn’t know. Calvin went first then it was me then my cousin and then the people we didn’t know. It was all dark in there so you couldn’t really see where you was going. We went through about 4 rooms and then we came to a room that had pigs dangling down from the roof. Calvin wouldn’t go first so a man that we didn’t know came forward and went first. We finally came out of the maze it was so scary! There was about 8 rooms we had to go through. As soon as we got I looked at my shoulders, they were red from where my cousin had been holding on so tight.
We then went to see what else we wanted to go on and we went on Rumba Rapids because my little cousin wanted to go on them. We was half way round and Calvin was flicking water at us and then he nearly fell out because he was messing about.
After that ride my little cousin wanted to go on storm in a teacup which was basically you are in a teacup and there is a round circle thing on a pole that u spin to spin faster.
Then we went on loggers leap which is a log flume. That was quite scary because for a bit you are in the dark and I kept thinking about saw the maze so I thought something was going to jump out at me. 
At the end we went into the beach at Thorpe park and we went on the waterslides and messed about. It was a great day!

By Niamh Parnell

No comments:

Post a Comment